Handwheel body: Technopolymer plastic (Polyamide PA), matte black finish
Hub bushing: Steel, black oxide finish, molded in
Revolving handle: Technopolymer plastic, matte black finish with zinc plated steel threaded spindle
Threaded insert to accept revolving handle: Brass
Socket set screw to hold position indicator in place: DIN 916, with internal hexagon and serrated point
||Call our sales staff for pricing and delivery
on your modification requirements.
||Elesa® original design
technopolymer plastic solid disk handwheels.
These handwheels have a recess in the hub to accept
EN 000.8 or EN 000.3 position indicators.
Resistant to shock, temperature resistant to 100° C (212° F).
Other modifications such as keyways, set screw holes, etc. available
||See our technical section for bore sizes,
other modifications and tolerances.
1. Install the handwheel onto the spindle and fix it with the screw.
2. Turn the spindle to the starting point (0 postiion).
3. Move position indicator by hand to the 0 position before mounting it.
4. Install the position indicator into the recess of the hub and fix it with a screw. To avoid deformation of the housing, do not apply excessive torque.
5. Rotate the handwheel and ascertain that the starting point of the spindle is alinged with the 0 position of the two pointers (for EN 000.8) or pointer and counter (EN 000.3).
If not, loosen the screw and adjust the position indicator, then tighten the screw again.