Handwheel body: Technopolymer plastic (Polyamide PA), matte black finish
Hub bushing: Steel, black oxide finish
Socket set screw to hold position indicator in place: DIN 916, steel, black oxide finish, with internal hexagon and serrated point
||Call our sales staff for pricing and delivery
on your modification requirements.
||Elesa® original design
technopolymer plastic handwheels.
These handwheels have a recess in the hub to accept
EN 000.8 or EN 000.3 position indicators.
Resistant to solvents, oil, greases and other chemical agents. Temperature resistant to 100° C (212° F).
Other modifications such as larger bores, keyways, set screw holes, etc. available
||See our technical section for bore sizes,
other modifications and tolerances.
1. Install the hand knob to the spindle and fasten it with the screw.
2. Turn the spindle to the starting point (0-position).
3. Move the position indicator to the 0 position by turning the outer gear wheel to the 0 position.
4. Install the position indicator into the recess of the hub and fasten it with a screw. To avoid deformation of the housing, do not apply unnecessarily excessive torque!
5. Check by turning the hand knob to ensure that the starting position of the spindle coincides with the 0-position of the two pointers (GN 000.8) or respectively pointer and counter (GN 000.3). If necessary, take out and readjust the position indicator.